Friday, October 8, 2010

annoying things # 1

menyampah dengan minah ni..sukati la ai nak buat apa pun.. u siapa nak order me do that or not to do..huh! please la, kita bukan closed friend..maybe dulu.. but u decide not being my friend anymore. i can accept that. so now, please dont act like u know me very well. 
its a history. i even cannot remember what u're now.. 

AND

i'm not aritist okeh! i'm not such a typo yang being involved dalam this artist world! haha..
so, pleassssse stop taking care on my private life! i dont need that.
seriously! 
i dont like people asking me a lot of question but when i asking u. i dont have the answer. wth. i hate that. and dont dream i will talk to you again! what the fishh??
i know u have complete life, im happy for u..
 me?? i'm happy too enjoying my life... pity me? u act like i'm desperate. NO.

im happy with my life now.
thanks for 'ur concern but i really dont need that.

thats all. thank you!

and stop asking why dont you like this, why dont you like that! or i will remove you as my friend!


p dot s: i memang artis, sebab tu ramai yang nak amik tahu pasal i! 
waaah pasan!


No comments: